by Hockey PEI Communications // @HockeyPEI / March 17th, 2022
CHARLOTTETOWN, PE – As a reminder, PEI is moving to Step 2 of its “Moving on” Plan beginning today. There are few changes as they relate to our Hockey Operations, although here are a few important ones to note:
- Organized sport and recreation activities with interaction within 2m/6ft (including games and interprovincial competition) are now permitted with a maximum of 100 participants interacting over the course of a day
- No isolation for unvaccinated and partially vaccinated travellers. Testing of travellers continues at our Provincial borders. Federal border measures may apply.
- Isolation for household close contacts // Enhanced measures for non-household close contacts // Isolation for cases based on vaccination status
- Organized Gatherings can now hold up to 75% CAPACITY (inside our arenas). Organizers are required to maximize use of space to allow for as much physical distancing as possible. Additional guidance this public health measures here
- Masking still required in indoor public places, and workplaces where distancing cannot be maintained (unless actively eating or drinking).
Additional guidance for sport and recreation activities can be found here