EHOCKEY & HOCKEY UNIVERSITY SIGN UP
EHOCKEY is your direct access to your Hockey Canada Profile. Once you register into EHOCKEY you can view all of your Coaching Qualifications, past and current teams you have been involved with either as a player or coach, Officiating Qualifications and you are able to register for Coaching Certification & Officiating Clinics.
EHOCKEY SIGN UP DIRECTLY
1. Create new account
2. Or use your log in
HOCKEY UNIVERSITY COURSE SIGN UP
1. Click on the link below of the Hockey University course needed.
SAFETY COACHING OFFICIATING
2. Your internet browser will open to the selected Course.
3. Scroll to the bottom and select NA in the applicable hockey division
4. Select Next
5. Follow the Directions from this point to either Create a New Account or Log in to an existing account into EHOCKEY.
SIGNING UP FOR ANY CLINIC IN EHOCKEY
1. LOG INTO EHOCKEY https://ehockey.hockeycanada.ca/ehockey/Account/login.aspx
2. CLICK ON SIGN UP FOR A CLINIC
3. SELECT PARTIPANT (if signing up yourself or another person for the 1st time – search name, DOB and gender to find whoever you want to add as a participant)
4. SEARCH YOUR CLINIC TYPE (IE. “HU – ONLINE COACH 1/2”)
5. Near bottom of page select N/A as APPLICABLE HOCKEY DIVISION
7. CHECKOUT (there is no charge for any clinics)
8. CLICK THE CLINIC LINK THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN (IE. “HU – ONLINE COACH 1/2”) to begin the online clinic. You will also receive a link to the clinic through email.
ADVISORY NOTE TO EHOCKEY PARTICIPANTS:
It is the responsibility of EHockey Participants to verify from their Minor Hockey Association that they are approved to take an online clinic.
- It is the responsibility of the EHockey Participants to complete in full any online clinics signed up for.
- EHockey participants will be responsible for clinic fees related to incomplete clinics and/or unapproved participation.