Hockey PEI is now accepting applications for the positions of head coach (one position per team) and assistant coach (two positions per team) for both the male and female Canada Winter Games hockey teams that will compete at the 2019 Canada Winter Games in Red Deer, Alberta.
The games will be held in Red Deer, Alberta from February 15 to March 3, 2019.
Candidate(s) shall possess the following:
- Hockey Canada coach certification minimum High Performance 1 (formerly referred to as Advanced Level 1). If candidates do not currently have this certification, they must obtain before the 2019 Canada Winter Games;
- Must complete NCCP Level 3 Theory (NCCP Competition-Development).
- Strong knowledge of Hockey PEI, it’s development programs, and delivery structure will be considered an asset;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills; and
- Ability to work in a team environment with volunteers.
Interested applicants must contact Mike White at email@example.com to obtain a copy of the application form. The deadline to submit completed applications is January 27, 2017, at 12:00 pm.
Additional information can be obtained by contacting the Hockey PEI office at 902.368.4334
Hockey PEI thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Ph: (902) 368-4334