CHARLOTTETOWN, PE – Hockey PEI is now accepting applications for the following position on the Officiating Committee:
- SENIOR OFFICIALS ASSIGNOR
The role of Senior Officials Assignor shall include the following:
- Attend all Officiating Committee meetings.
- Assign all “senior” level games to pre-approved officials.
- Assignments shall be based upon set criteria established by the Officiating Committee.
- Assign all games in a timely manner.
- Work with officials regarding availability for game assignments. Including but not limited to officials that may work leagues outside the branch, i.e. QMJHL.
- Work with minor hockey association RIC’s to assign games to minor hockey officials where development opportunities may exist within the branch.
- Must have knowledge of assignment-based technology such as Goaline, HorizonWebRef, etc. to manage game assignments.
- Flexibility to work with teams and officials on last minute changes to game schedules and assignments.
- The Senior Officials Assignor shall be paid an honorarium as outlined in the Hockey PEI Finance Policy.
Interested individuals are asked to submit their interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 6th, 2021
Mike Hammill Paul Matte
Hockey PEI Officiating Committee
– 30 –
Hockey PEI is the governing body for organized hockey in Prince Edward Island. Hockey PEI’s main purpose is to foster, promote, develop, supervise, regulate, and govern the sport of amateur hockey throughout Prince Edward Island. For more on Hockey PEI and its programs visit www.hockeypei.com or follow through social media on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For further information, please contact:
Manager, Hockey Operations & Communications