Minor Council U11 & U13 Vacant Director Positions
CHARLOTTETOWN, PE – Hockey PEI Minor Council is looking to fill TWO (2) vacant Director positions. The primary purpose of the Minor Council is to plan, organize, and manage the operation of minor hockey on Hockey PEI.
Duties of the Directors (U11 & U13)
- Be responsible for all leagues (male and female) within the director’s applicable division.
- With the support of the Minor Council Chair, recruit league coordinators for applicable divisions.
- Assist in the training and supervision of league coordinators. The director would maintain constant communication with their respective coordinators.
- Assist in the creation of league schedules.
- Assist the Minor Hockey Suspension Coordinator (“MHSC”) with league suspensions, including notifying the MHSC of any suspendable offenses, providing background and context to team or league situations, and notify teams of suspensions.
- Meet monthly as part of the Minor Council.
- Knowledge of minor hockey rules and regulations an asset
- Experience in minor hockey team management would be helpful
- Strong organizational skills, a positive attitude
If interested in becoming a member of Hockey PEI Minor Council, please submit your name and details to:
Minor Council Chair, Hockey PEI
*Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted. The deadline to apply is July 31st.
Hockey PEI is the governing body for amateur hockey in Prince Edward Island. Working with its member associations, clubs, and leagues, the organization oversees the administration and delivery of hockey programming from the entry-level to the national competition. For additional information please visit www.hockeypei.com.
For additional information, please contact:
Coordinator, Media Relations & Communications