PEI JUNIOR C LEAGUE COMMISSIONER
CHARLOTTETOWN, PE – Hockey PEI is currently seeking a Jr. C League Commissioner. The Razzy’s Jr. C League is a member of Hockey PEI. Currently, the league consists of 5 teams. The League will be directed and managed by the Commissioner with the support of the Team Representatives. They will establish the policies of the League, and uphold the Constitution, By–Laws, Regulations, and Code of Discipline of the League.
- Establish the polices of the League, and uphold the Constitution, By-Laws, Regulations, and Code of Discipline of the League
- Order the calling of meetings
- Preside at all meetings
- Discipline by suspension, fine (or both) any player, team, and team official whose actions are deemed to be prejudicial to good sportsmanship, detrimental to the positive image of the League, or who violates general rules of play, or specific League rules and regulations.
- Establish and maintain contact and good relations with its members, Hockey PEI, Hockey Canada, Sponsors, and other partners.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of the polices, Constitution, By-Laws, Regulations, and Code of Discipline of the Jr. C League.
- Strong organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations with diplomacy.
Call for Applications:
Interested individuals in the position of the Jr. C Commissioner shall confirm interest in the position by contacting:
Hockey PEI Junior Chair
Deadline to submit interest: July 10, 2020
Hockey PEI is the governing body for amateur hockey in Prince Edward Island. Working with its member associations, clubs, and leagues, the organization oversees the administration and delivery of hockey programming from the entry-level to the national competition.
For additional information please contact:
Coordinator, Media Relations & Communications