Stay safe, keep active, and have fun this off-season!
info@hockeypei.com / 902-368-4334 / GOALINE
Transfer Forms2020-08-27T16:29:43+00:00


Form A – Residential Declaration
This application form is utilized for players that have changed their place of residence from the previous season from one association boundary to a new association.

Form B – Program Not Offered
This application form is for the use of minor hockey associations only, that are requesting to move players for the current season between two association teams.

Form C – Other
This application form is utilized for all other transfers that are deemed special request/considerations for a player to be transferred to a new association. 

For more information on the minor hockey transfer process, please contact the Hockey PEI office at 368-4334 or info@hockeypei.com