HOCKEY PEI HIGH PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
The Hockey PEI High Performance Program (HPP) is a development opportunity for all Under 14, Under 15, and Under 16 male and all Under 14, Under 16 and Under 18 female hockey players. Registered players attend the Spring High Performance Camp from which a number of players in each group are identified and selected to attend a Summer High Performance Selection camp. From this camp, players are selected to Team PEI.
This Spring High Performance Camp is open to all age appropriate players who are residents of Prince Edward Island. Every fourth year the High Performance Program also helps to identify and prepare players for their potential involvement in the formation of the Provincial teams participating in the Canada Winter Games.
Upcoming HPP Event Dates:
- 2022 U16 Male QMJHL Cup – Team Atlantic (April 27th-May 1st), Blainville, Quebec
- 2022 Female Spring High Performance Camp (May 5th, 6th, 7th), Summerside, PEI.
- 2022 Male Spring High Performance Camp (May 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th), Summerside, PEI.
- 2022 High Performance Spring All-Goalies Camp (May 22nd-23rd), Summerside, PEI.
- 2022 Rivalry Series / Canada Games – (TBD)
- 2022 Female and Male Summer High Performance Selection Camp (August 22nd – 28th, 2022), Summerside, PEI.
- 2022 High Performance 1 Coaching Certification Clinic – (TBD), PEI.
- 2022 Atlantic Challenge Cup (October 7th-10th), Moncton, New Brunswick.
- 2023 Canada Winter Games (Male – February 18th – 25th // Female – February 27th – March 5th ), PEI.
HPP 2022-23 Age Classifications (Birth Years):
- U14 Male: 2009
- U15 Male: 2008
- U16 Male: 2007
- U14 Female: 2009, 2010
- U16 Female: 2007, 2008
- U18 Female: 2005, 2006
Important HPP Forms:
Connect With Us!