HOCKEY PEI HIGH PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
The Hockey PEI High Performance Program (HPP) is a development opportunity for all Under 14, Under 15, and Under 16 male and all Under 14, Under 16 and Under 18 female hockey players. Registered players attend the Spring High Performance Camp from which a number of players in each group are identified and selected to attend a Summer High Performance Selection camp. From this camp, players are selected to Team PEI.
This Spring High Performance Camp is open to all age appropriate players who are residents of Prince Edward Island. Every fourth year the High Performance Program also helps to identify and prepare players for their potential involvement in the formation of the Provincial teams participating in the Canada Winter Games.
Upcoming HPP Event Dates:
- 2022 Female and Male Summer High Performance Selection Camp.
- U14 Female (August 11th, 13th, 14th), Summerside, PE
- U14 & U15 Male (August 22nd – 25th), Summerside, PE
- U16 Female (August 24th – 27th), Summerside, PE
- *Members who continue to be part of the Canada Winter Games Training Groups (Male and Female) do not need to register for Summer Selection camp and will remain eligible for ACC teams.
- 2022 Atlantic Challenge Cup (October 7th-10th), Moncton, New Brunswick.
- 2023 Canada Winter Games (Male – February 18th – 25th // Female – February 27th – March 5th ), Charlottetown & Summerside PEI.
HPP 2022-23 Age Classifications (Birth Years):
- U14 Male: 2009
- U15 Male: 2008
- U16 Male: 2007
- U14 Female: 2009, 2010
- U16 Female: 2007, 2008
- U18 Female: 2005, 2006
Important HPP Forms:
Connect With Us!